- Week 32 (09-08-2021 to 15-08-2021)
- Webapp version: 2.7.1
- API version 0.1.60 (details) and 0.1.60post1 (details)
What is the IXON weekly update?
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly with bug fixes, changes to the platform and new features. This weekly update informs you on everything that was added to, changed and fixed in the IXON platform this week.
This week we see a pretty substantial release with several new features, and fixes.
We’ve added a ‘Replace IXrouter / IXagent’ option. This can be used to exchange a device or agent.
With this function you can easily exchange a defective router with a new one, and have the new router take over the existing registration in the IXON Cloud. This means that all the configured settings and previously logged data will stay intact.
- Added mobile app banner on mobile browsers
- Added MTU size and hotspot-enable configuration options
- Added configuration options for Custom Domain Name (Premium Branding)
- Fixed an issue where in some situations some local information would not be cleared following an automatic logout.
- Fixed an issue that prevented inviting users into more than one role.
- Fixed various smaller issues regarding page transition animations.
- Fixed an issue where the Admin app would always be visible in the applications menu, regardless of permission.
- Fixed the behavior of the query callback function. Previously there would be spurious callbacks with empty arrays
(especially in combination with live metrics on the same page); these now only occur if there really is no data for the
given query and time range.