- Week 26 (28-06-2021 to 04-07-2021)
- Webapp version: 2.6.0+2
- API version 0.1.54 (details)
What is the IXON weekly update?
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly with bug fixes, changes to the platform and new features. This weekly update informs you on everything that was added to, changed and fixed in the IXON platform this week.
This first release of the new month some smaller updates of the internal framework were deployed with a steady mix of some smaller features, improvements and bug fixes. The most visible new feature is that the description of devices can now be seen directly from list view. Other parts of the release are aimed to fix issues and improve the overall user experience.
You can now see the description of your IXrouter or IXagent immediately in the list view of the IXON Cloud portal app. This will make it easier to identify the devices you’re looking for.
If you configure the variables of a data source incorrectly, the test utility in the Fleet Manager won’t work. Previously this test utility would remain blank, since this release, you will receive an error when the test utility notices an incorrect setup.
The largest improvement in this release is the improved functionality of the zoom in the period barchart component. The timeframe to which you are trying to zoom will be approached more accurately from now on.
- More CSV variants are now accepted for imports
- Removed ‘Feedback’ and ‘Support’ cards from the support page in the portal.
- Fixed an issue with redirection when missing certain permissions, it would redirect to an infinite spinner instead of the correct page.
- Fixed an issue where a search in the message center would yield improper results.
- Fixed an issue where adding a new Group while inviting a User would not add that new group to the selection list.
- Fixed a styling issue on mobile devices with the device selector on pages.
- Fixed input validation in time-range dialog
- Fixed timestamps in VPN usage request data
- Fixed an issue which could cause the Period Barchart to appear empty
- Fixed an issue which caused an incomplete deployment to CDN