- Week 30 (26-07-2021 to 01-08-2021)
- Webapp version: 2.6.4.
- API version 0.1.58 (details)
What is the IXON weekly update?
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly with bug fixes, changes to the platform and new features. This weekly update informs you on everything that was added to, changed and fixed in the IXON platform this week.
As we’re heading into the summer holiday season we see a smaller release this week. No new features were released, but there still is a steady flow of improvement and bug fixes that are aimed to improve the IXON Cloud platform.
The zoom functionality of the line graph widget and the live line graph widget has been improved for both the desktop view and the mobile app.
- Improved Device Page open and close animations, which would in some cases open or close with a flash of “No page”
- Changed indication of missing license in datasource variables menu
- User information was removed from segment
In some cases details of the statusbar weren’t visible to users anymore. This issue has been resolved, meaning that statusbars will no longer incorrectly show a continuous static status.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to change the password without confirming the password.
- Use the same Device selector in both Page Builder and Card Builder