- Week 06
- IXwebapp version: 2.13.1
- API version 0.1.86.post1 (details)
What is the IXON weekly update?
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly with bug fixes, changes to the platform, and new features. This weekly update informs you of everything that was added to, changed, and fixed in the IXON platform this week.
This week’s release contains multiple bug fixes and a new feature for an improved password policy.
- A strength indicator is shown when setting up your password, indicating how strong your chosen password is.
Why might it be valuable for you?
- Strong passwords are utterly important – they prevent unauthorized access to your electronic accounts and devices.
- Mobile app stuck after continuing without killing the app first
- Premium branded company shows SSO buttons
- Missing error when importing trigger if variable doesn’t exist
- Line graph zoom function does not work in the mobile app
- (Dynamic) reference line is not taken into account when auto-scaling the Y-axis in a graph
- Some buttons were colored blue on iOS Safari