- Week 42
- Webapp version: 2.9.2
- API version 0.1.70 (details)
What is the IXON weekly update?
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly with bug fixes, changes to the platform and new features. This weekly update informs you on everything that was added to, changed and fixed in the IXON platform this week.
After last week’s big release packed with a lot of new features, this week there is a much smaller release with some improvements and bug fixes.
- Improved Message Center performance and handle more than 500 messages
- Added validation for the fixed VPN address of M2M Cloud Cluster clients.
- Improved Groups table styling
- A problem where in some cases empty cells in the Data Table widget wouldn’t fill was resolved
- Fixed an issue with values displayed in tooltips in (Live) Line Graphs if one or more lines are disabled from the legend
- Fixed an issue where the left Y-axis disappeared when (Live) Line Graph when all lines are assigned to the right Y-axis