- Week 29 (19-07-2021 to 25-07-2021)
- Webapp version: 2.6.3
- API version 0.1.57 (details)
What is the IXON weekly update?
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly with bug fixes, changes to the platform and new features. This weekly update informs you on everything that was added to, changed and fixed in the IXON platform this week.
The minimum requirement of the IXON Portal app for iPhone is now iOS 12.2. This affects premium branded apps as well. Furthermore, there are a couple much requested new features in this weeks release:
- A different order for widgets in mobile view.
- The added possibility to select the APN of a SIM card automatically.
Many customers have requested to create a different order of the widgets for the mobile view compared to the desktop view of the IXON Cloud. This is now possible. To use this feature visit the IXON Cloud Studio on your computer, select a page > mobile view. You can drag the components in the desired order. This will no longer affect the pages for the desktop view.
When creating a configuration file with a cellular (3G/4G) connection as the primary connection, you can now choose to select the APN of the SIM-card automatically. This means that you don’t have to manually enter the APN anymore in most cases.
The line graph and live line graph component had a thorough redesign to improve the overall appearance and readability of the widget. Existing line graphs will be updated automatically, you don’t have to recreate your existing line graphs.
Various smaller improvements and bug fixes were deployed to improve the overall user experience. One clear example is the blue bar that appears in the bottom right corner after establishing a VPN connection. This bar was redesigned to improve the readability and to clarify the details option of the bar.
- Added description for the VPN over UDP port feature
- Improved WAN config dialog banner
- List items redesign in component properties
- Added support for migration scripts in components
- Fixed issue in card-builder when grid-height is set to an incorrect height