- Week 28 (12-07-2021 to 20-07-2021)
- Webapp version: 2.6.2
- API version 0.1.56 (details)
What is the IXON weekly update?
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly with bug fixes, changes to the platform and new features. This weekly update informs you on everything that was added to, changed and fixed in the IXON platform this week.
For non-premium branding users, there is a nice new feature as well. Everywhere across the platform it is now a lot easier to see what access somebody gains with a role or an access category. The dropdown menu when choosing a role or access category now gives extra information on the access that you’re getting with that role or access category.
Various smaller improvements and bug fixes were deployed to improve the overall user experience. For example, the period barchart now more clearly displays the data in periods of a whole hour, regardless of the selected time period.
For developers that use our API, it is important to know that fetching the Webhook Subscription Triggers now uses a new API endpoint. This means that you may have to change your code to keep receiving alarms with your webhook. the new endpoint is
WebhookSubscriptionTriggerList. Documentation on the endpoint can be found here.
- Made Audit Trail Details window wider
- Improved the zooming of VNC displays
- A dialog confirming that a template was loaded successfully was added
There was a bug in the platform where in some cases the period barcharts showed the wrong values when Range was used as an aggregator. We found the underlying cause of this cause and implemented a fix. The issue was resolved by adding a new aggregation formula:
difference - last
When you are working on an iPhone with an older version of iOS, you may have experienced an issue where the VPN connect button disappeared. We found the cause of the issue and have implemented a fix.
- Fixed an issue where Accept Invite was not working for an existing user
- Fixed a duplicate request in Edit User Details
- Fixed a horizontal scrolling issue in the Switch Company page
- Fixed an issue with the ‘Last X hours’ period selection which resulted in the incorrect end time of the period
- Fixed a styling issue in Metric selection lists