- Week 36 (06-09-2021 to 12-09-2021)
- Webapp version: 2.8.0.
- API version 0.1.63 (details)
What is the IXON weekly update?
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly with bug fixes, changes to the platform and new features. This weekly update informs you on everything that was added to, changed and fixed in the IXON platform this week.
After a nice summer break most people here at IXON are back at work. Therefore, this week we introduce a new widget that we’ve received many feature requests for: a component that can display multiple Cloud Logging values in one widget. More details in the features section.
A lot of people want their pages to show a list of multiple single values below each other. Before this release, they had to create a lot of small single value widget and a lot of text widgets. They requested an easier solution. The multi-value component was added to address these feature requests. This widget can be used to create a list with multiple rows of single values. The rows will contain one column of names, and one column of values. This will make the creation of pages with a lot of single values containing machine data much easier.
Since the previous release, services were no longer sorted alphabetically. We’ve reintroduced this alphabetically order since it makes it easier to find the correct service.
- Fixed an issue where after automatic logout certain information would not be cleared in the local storage
- Fixed an issue which caused List items inside Group inputs to not get saved
- Fixed an issue which caused the ‘Admin’ to not get filtered out of the app switch menu
- Fixed positioning of ‘remove’ button in dialogs with scrollbar
- Fixed a type error in (Live) Line Graph when adding it as a new component
- Fixed an issue where a Premium Branded company without a logo gets broken image placeholder
- Added confirmation dialog when deleting log-trigger that is still used by a tag