- Week 27 (05-07-2021 to 11-07-2021)
- Webapp version: 2.6.1
- API version 0.1.55 (details)
What is the IXON weekly update?
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly with bug fixes, changes to the platform and new features. This weekly update informs you on everything that was added to, changed and fixed in the IXON platform this week.
This week we have a smaller release than last week, but with an improved colour picker in the IXON Cloud Studio app, there is a nice new feature with a good improvement of user experience. Furthermore some other smaller features and improvement, and a nice mix of several bug fixes.
Choosing a colour in the IXON Studio just became a lot easier. You can now choose between a list of standard colours or a custom colour picker for graph visualization in the studio. The custom colour picker was also improved with support for more colour code formats.
When you enter a page where you don’t have sufficient permissions, you will see a ‘not allowed’ message. We added a button to switch company, so that you can go back to a page where you do have sufficient permissions more easily.
- Fixed styling of hover effect in lists
- Fixed styling of icon button
- Fixed an issue which caused existing users to be unable to accept company invites
- Fixed an issue that caused valid Siemens addresses to get rejected
- Fixed an issue that caused the VNC viewer not to be displayed full-screen in horizontal mode on iOS
- Fixed an issue where the gauge colour couldn’t be set to no colour.