- Week 17 (26-04-2021 to 02-05-2021)
- Webapp version: 2.3.4
- API version 0.1.45 (details)
What is the IXON weekly update?
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly with bug fixes, changes to the platform and new features. This weekly update informs you on everything that was added to, changed and fixed in the IXON platform this week.
Last Tuesday king Willem-Alexander, head of state of the Netherlands, celebrated his 54th birthday. The festivities regarding his birthday mark a national holiday in the Netherlands, meaning that IXON HQ was closed on Tuesday as well. Due to this holiday, there was no API release this week and only a small release for the IXON Cloud platform.
If you have any issues in your IXON Company you can now grant support access help you resolve the issue. Access can be granted in the [Tools] page on the Fleet Manager. We advise you to only grant our support department access after they’ve explicitly asked for access.
- Improved performance of card view
- Implemented the PageDraft endpoint for ensuring a more consistent page change and publication date checks.
- Renamed ‘Value X’ to ‘Identifier Value X’ for OPC-UA to avoid confusion.
- Added a consent dialog when first connecting to VPN on iPhone and iPad.
- Fixed an issue where the import of alarms with string type threshold was not working.
- Fixed flickering of Test Utility when an error occurs in a different datasource.