- Week 01
- Webapp version: 2.12.0
- API version 0.1.81 (details)
What is the IXON weekly update?
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly with bug fixes, changes to the platform and new features. This weekly update informs you on everything that was added to, changed and fixed in the IXON platform this week.
An Increase Formula has been implemented in the Data Tags configuration, to allow you to log the amount by which a counter has increased over a period of time. For example a counter, that counts the total production of your machine, can be used to visualize the amount of products produced every hour in a Period Barchart component.
- Ensures the correct increase per logging interval, even after the counter value is reset in your machine
- Allows you to easily apply post aggregations, such as SUM, when creating pages to visualize, for example, the total amount of products produced in a day in a Single Value component.
Note: Requires your Edge Gateway to run on firmware 3.21
- The privacy statement for iOS has been updated
- The messages when loading a device template have been improved
- Dragging device location marker doesn’t update location
- Portal thinks there is a request looping and navigates to error page