- Week 46
- Webapp version: 2.10.2
- API version 0.1.74 (details)
What is the IXON weekly update?
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly with bug fixes, changes to the platform and new features. This weekly update informs you on everything that was added to, changed and fixed in the IXON platform this week.
This week’s release contains more features, improvements and fixes related to the re-implementation of the Portal app that has been ongoing for quite a while now. Furthermore some other bugfixes have been included in this week’s release.
Previously you could only sort cards based on name. We’ve now added a few options, including group types and status, making it easier to identify the router you’re looking for.
You can now enter a street, number, and zip code for your device to enable a more exact device location. Automatic/GeoIP has been moved to VPN settings to determine the nearest VPN server.
This function has been moved to avoid scenarios where a user adds a location for the machine (for instance, Amsterdam), but the machine is moved to the factory in Singapore. If they forget to update the location, it will still connect to Amsterdam.
You can now hide custom fields in the portal. You can simply do so by selecting the ‘Hidden in portal view’ button.
- Added the star of favourite devices to Device Card header, making it easier to identify your favourite devices.
- Reordered fields in “Identity” page
- Fixed a number of issues with custom fields
- Fixed an issue where the VPN client ‘Update Available’ badge remained visible when new installation had been detected
- Fixed an issue where groups in the Device Table component are not updated when changed
- Fixed an issue where periods in the time picker would not produce the right time range
- Fixed (relatively) large auto-scale padding for small differences