- Week 50
- Webapp version: 2.11.2
- API version 0.1.78 (details)
What is the IXON weekly update?
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly with bug fixes, changes to the platform and new features. This weekly update informs you on everything that was added to, changed and fixed in the IXON platform this week.
A new map view has been added. The map view has been integrated into the list and card views to fulfill a more informative role and can be easily turned off and on. When it is turned on, the list of devices or the cards will only show the devices that are visible on the map.
- The warning and error messages when loading a device template have been improved.
- The back button on Android devices now reacts more natively as a mobile device instead of a browser.
- A service didn’t become visible in the remote access component when a user was given access to a device afterward.
- If a property of a device, e.g., the description, contained a lot of characters and was used in a search, the results were not displayed properly.
- In a device template, the device name field was empty.
- Devices were sorted on top when their name started with a space.
- The device location could not be removed once it was set.