- Week 43
- Webapp version: 2.9.3
- API version 0.1.71 (details)
What is the IXON weekly update?
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly with bug fixes, changes to the platform and new features. This weekly update informs you on everything that was added to, changed and fixed in the IXON platform this week.
No new features this week. However, there are some changes to prepare for future improvements. One of these changes is the deprecation of the App name and App touch icon.
- Added custom property columns to the data-table on the devices overview page.
- Increased Android target version to 30 to meet upcoming Google Play’s requirement.
- Hides custom properties listed in the device info component, when the corresponding value is empty.
- Fixed an issue where live metrics from multiple different data-sources were omitted or mismatched in the live line-graph component.
- Fixed an issue where closing a device details page would block any further interaction on older versions of iOS.
- Fixed an issue where it was no longer possible to extend a license from the extend-license dialog.