- IXON Cloud 2.24.0
- API version 0.1.128 (details)
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly.
- The map view in the Portal can now be pinned persistently.
- In the Cloud connection status component, the Last active notification was cut-off too soon when the component was resized. This has been fixed.
- When the Data export component is placed on a page with a height of one row, it was difficult to select the component to move it or see its properties. This has been fixed.
- Hovering over page titles with long names in the menu didn’t always show the tooltip to see its full name. This has been fixed.
- The action button Uninvite for expired invites has been renamed to Remove invite for more clarity.
- Some issues with IXagent’s activation process have been fixed. Better feedback is given on accepted or rejected activation codes and the list of registered IXagents is automatically refreshed.
- In the router configuration wizard, it was possible to add a subnet mask (e.g. /16) behind the IP address. This subnet mask was accepted but not applied in the router configuration file. Adding a subnet mask via the configuration wizard has been disabled. The default subnet mask (i.e. /24 or 255.255.255.0) is always applied but can be changed via the ixrouter.conf file or via the Fleet Manager.
- On smartphones, the VNC screen froze after a device was (automatically) locked. This has been fixed.
- If a page is grouped for device A and the same page is not grouped for device B, when switching devices in the mobile app, the page was not opened. Instead, the device page was shown. This has been fixed, the page is shown for the selected device.
- Boolean trigger conditions (e.g. true) that did not use lowercase gave an import error when importing alarm or log triggers via CSV files. This has been fixed, all conditions are converted to lowercase.
- When using Enter, Tab or a function key while a VNC screen was open, this command was passed to the Portal, causing, for example, a menu to be opened and displayed over the VNC screen. This has been fixed, these keys are now captured and not used in VNC.
- The VPN > LAN port forwarding summary under Network > Firewall incorrectly showed that all HTTP and VNC services were assigned to all port forwards. This has been fixed.
- In the user profile dialog, the device access summary always showed a scroll bar even when it was not needed. This has been fixed.
- Custom properties could no longer be created. This has been fixed.