Save cards and pages

Hi,
I wanted to know if it is possible to save cards and pages to be able to copy them on the same or on another ixon device. Having created pages that represent the variables of a machine, it would be convenient to be able to reuse them.
Thank you.
Fedex.

Hi,

You can currently not copy a page in Studio.
You can use pages and cards for multiple devices though. This is done by simply selecting the page you want to use in the device settings in the Fleet Manager app.

Dennis

Hi,
I intended to use the same page on devices from different companies.
When will pages and tabs be saved?
Thank you.
Fedex

Pages will be saved automatically when you make changes in the IXON Studio app. Your customers won’t be able to see them until you publish the changes. You can find more information on how this works in this support article:

Hi Dennis, thanks for the article.
But I would like to copy the same page to another device, is it possible to do this?
Thank you.

Yes that is possible. You can add one page to 2 or more devices. You just have to make one page in the Studio app, and then add that page to 2 or more devices in the Fleet Manager app, with the following steps. To be clear, you have to follow these steps 2 or more times, to add the page to all devices.

• Go to the IXON Cloud Fleet Manager which is accessible from the Apps menu in the top right corner if you are currently in a different IXON Cloud app.
  • Open the main menu , go to devices , select the device you would like to link a page to.
  • Go to View , then click on [add a page].
  • Select the desired page title and select the desired access category, then press [add].

Good luck :grinning:! And let me know if you have any further questions.

Hi Dennis,
what you write I can do it on devices of the same company, I ask if it is possible to do it on devices of different companies.
Thank you.

Hi,

Ahh okay. That is not possible at the moment because the IXON Cloud is not designed for usage with multiple companies.

I recommend you to add all devices to the same company and then use IXON’s user management system to separate all your devices into different groups. This way you can add the same page to all devices as well.

Hi Dennis,
we are machine manufacturers, we would like to offer IXON cloud service to our customers.
IXON Cloud has the ability to create multiple companies, it would have been interesting to manage them this way.
Are there any future developments?
Thank you.

Hi Fedex,

I don’t know if there are any future plans, but you can achieve the same results using our user management system in only one company. If you need any further assistance with this matter I advice you to send an email to support@ixon.cloud.

Hi Dennis,
I have moved the devices to one company, this simplifies.
I think it is necessary at least to be able to duplicate the object.
I hope there are future developments.
Thanks for the support.

Good to hear that moving the devices simplified things for you, if you have any further questions just let us know, we’re happy to help. :smile:

IXON Cloud 2.2.1
Studio

• Added the option to duplicate Cards and Pages

:grinning:

3 Likes