- Week 22
- IXwebapp version: 2.16.3 (version 2.16.2 was skipped)
- API version 0.1.100 (details)
- API version 0.1.101 (details)
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly.
- There are more layout options for a custom mobile page. Like drag-and-drop and resizing the height and width. This makes it possible to create a page with multiple columns.
- For more information refer to our Roadmap.
- Translation of the Text Note component.
- Translation of units on tags and variables.
- Buttons are automatically displayed under each other when the component is enlarged.
- The translation prefix is shown in the Live Status component in Studio.
- Too much text on a button is cut off and thus not completely readable. The text is now fully displayed when hovering over the button.
- Re-registering a trial IXagent is only possible when another device is registered too.
- Selecting a component while editing another component will duplicate all settings to the selected component.
- It is not possible to add a component to a blank page in the mobile page builder.
- After removing pages from a device, the next page is added to the top.
- The order of devices changes after opening the device detail view in the mobile app.
- Long loading times and crashes when having a high number of routers to activate in the Fleet Manager.