- Week 43
- Firmware version: 3.24
The IXrouter receives a firmware update 2-3 times a year. These release notes can also be found at the bottom at Fleet Manager > Devices > Your device > Info.
- MQTT to Public Cloud: Log machine data to a 3rd party MQTT broker.
- The IXrouter’s data logging feature has been expanded to now also support sending machine data to a 3rd party broker, providing a new opportunity to integrate IXON. From there, you can process, analyze, visualize, and use the data in any way that your project requires.
- Fixed an issue where the Portal would indicate that there is a data logging error even when the error is already fixed
- [bacnet-ip] Fixed a rare issue that would prevent data logging from working due to invalid grouping of variables
- [opc-ua] Fixed an issue that caused variables to not be logged anymore when the PLC returned an error during startup