- IXON Cloud 2.33.3
- API version 0.1.169 (details)
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly.
- MQTT to Public Cloud: Log machine data to a 3rd party MQTT broker.
- The Historical data feature (data logging) has been expanded to now also support sending machine data to a 3rd party broker, providing a new opportunity to integrate IXON. From there, you can process, analyze, visualize, and use the data in any way that your project requires.
- Fixed a bug where copying Studio components was not possible in Safari.
- Fixed a rare bug where it wasn’t possible to add a new data source if you had an already existing data source open.
- Fixed a bug where showing the password in one data source would automatically show the password in other data sources.
- Fixed a bug where the Export to CSV button in a Data Table component did not show a tooltip.