- Week 36
- IXwebapp version: 2.20.1
- API version 0.1.114 (details)
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly.
- The overview now shows the date and location of when the session was created, making it easier to recognize a login.
- The precision of the location lookup has been improved.
- The buttons to force one or all sessions to sign out are now directly accessible in the overview.
- For users with device specific access, you can now explicitly set which group can manage this user. This prevents other groups from seeing this user.
- After accepting an invite, the user is now correctly redirected to the new company account.
- When searching in the list of users in the Portal, the search results will now also include invites matching the e-mail address.
- Clicking a label in the legend of a chart will now correctly toggle the visibility of data points.
- New components added to a card are now correctly ordered at the bottom.
- Fit to screen option to view VNC no longer shows a scrollbar.
- There is no VPN disconnected message anymore when VNC is minimized.
- Updates to custom fields are now immediately visible in Portal pages.