- IXON Cloud 2.xx.x
- API version 0.1.153 (details)
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly.
- Devices can now be added to multiple groups of the same group type. E.g. link a device to multiple “Regions”, “Dealers”, “Departments” or any other group type.
- Increased Account password strength is now enforced for new user passwords.
- An “Activation code”-field was visible when selecting an available license to activate Cloud Logging on a device.
- The “Device access summary” did not correctly update when a user’s access was changed.
- The VPN connection would disconnect when switching to a different IXON Cloud app.
- DHCP reservations would disappear when VNC/HTTP service settings were changed.