The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly.
- Alarm names and alarm instructions can now be translated dynamically.
- A language can be chosen when creating a company invite.
- The design of the migration wizard has been changed.
- For a step-by-step guide refer to the support article Migrate to the new IXON Cloud.
- More changes to the migration wizard are planned for next week.
- The group type Machine type is no longer created under Admin > Groups.
- The role Engineer will have access to access category Category A.
- Capital letters get priority when services are sorted in the Web Access component.
- Historical data is sometimes not shown on cards.
- The remote screen can overlap the zoom buttons in the VNC viewer. To resolve this, the buttons have been placed on the top bar.