- Week 23 (7-6-2021 to 13-6-2021)
- Webapp version: 2.5.1.
- API version 0.1.51 (details)
What is the IXON weekly update?
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly with bug fixes, changes to the platform and new features. This weekly update informs you on everything that was added to, changed and fixed in the IXON platform this week.
In this weeks release a few bug fixes and improvements.A new feature was released for developers of custom components as well. We also did some internal updates of our systems. Due to these internal updates, people that visit the IXON Cloud on Internet Explorer 11 might encouter issues.
Click here for a list of supported browsers.
- Added ‘description’ as a sub-field of inputs to add a descriptive text to component inputs in the components API
- CSV exports will now state the same timezone as the widgets in the IXON Cloud. Exports used to be in standard time (UTC).
- Improved performance of Alarm Trigger management.
- Replaced local tooltips with the new experimental ‘createTooltip’ API to add tooltips in company branding.
- Fixed a bug where users couldn’t add alarm triggers with a decimal point directly.
- Fixed a bug where the statusbar component didn’t update until the current time.