- Week 09
- IXwebapp version: 2.14.0
- API version 0.1.89 (details)
What is the IXON weekly update?
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly with bug fixes, changes to the platform, and new features. This weekly update informs you of everything that was added to, changed, and fixed in the IXON platform this week.
In this weeks release, there are no new feature but some fixes.
- Unclear error message on failed CSV import of tags
- Filter options stay in screen after deleting search filter
- No error when adding address reservations with same IP twice
- Export to CSV from Data Table / Data Export with empty headings does not work
- Time zone ignored in Event Log and Cloud Connection Status logbook
- Data table component headings can be left empty
- Y-axis scale displays the same value multiple times if difference between max and min is small
- Status labels overflow on small screens
- Tooltips sometimes don’t close, or are positioned incorrectly