- Week 50
- IXwebapp version: 2.23.2
- API version 0.1.126 (details)
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly.
- We have improved the Single Sign-On flow in the iOS app. You are now no longer directed to the phone’s default browser. The flow is now handled within the app.
- A difference in VPN data usage between the Cloud connection status component and the Admin usage page has been fixed. Both now show the same and correct data.
- When a device was named with a single space character, it could no longer be opened in Fleet Manager. The space gave no indication that you could click on it to open it. This has been fixed: a space now shows a mouse cursor to indicate that it can be clicked on.
- After publishing a report, the report editor always showed the first page of the report. However, the status of the page selector was not updated. Currently, the page opened in the editor will remain active after publishing the report.
- When switching from a company in the new cloud to a company in the old cloud, it was not always clear that navigation started after clicking on the company. Now a spinner is shown to indicate that the action is being handled.