- Week 45
- IXwebapp version: 2.22.1
- No new API version
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly.
- In the Invite users dialog, the buttons for the access level were overlapping. This only applied to users without company-wide access. This has been fixed.
- The notification Email sent, after sending a report, was covered by the Get started button. The notification is now shown in the center of the screen.
- Updating settings just after pushing a configuration to the device, would result in a red button stating that the configuration is not in sync with the device. While the sync state is accurate, there is no reason to show a red (error) button. The button now just turns blue to enable pushing the new configuration to the device again.
- Demo devices are no longer marked as devices that can be rebooted. So the Reboot button will not appear in the user interface.
- The language used in the search results for setting a device location is now matched with the profile settings of the user. Previously they matched the browser settings.
- If (custom) components require input values that are not set by default, the datasource would return an error if any of the values were missing. To increase usability the error is now given per missing input value.
- When the maximum number of components on a page (64) is reached it is not possible to copy-paste another component to the page anymore. The user is notified with a message. In the context menu, the paste option is disabled when the maximum number of components is reached.
- In Studio, users were prompted with a Leave form dialog if they, prior to adding a new component, removed a component with an invalid state. Removing the component with the invalid state did not change the page or card. This has been fixed.
- In the report builder of the Studio, users were not informed about leaving a form when they left a component in an invalid state. This has been fixed, users are now informed.
- Webkit browsers (e.g. Safari) round numbers to values with 1 decimal. This leads to the situation that Y-axis values in charts have seemingly the same value when the steps in the range are small. Now the numbers are rounded to values with 2 decimals. This cannot prevent the issue from happen completely but will decrease the likelihood that it happens.
- The notification to show how many users have gained or lost access to a device was not working for Group-specific users. This has been fixed now.