- Week 28
- IXwebapp version: 2.18.1
- API version 0.1.106 (details)
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly.
- Operator symbols are added to conditions in log triggers and alarm triggers.
- The headers of the Data Table component are clearly separated.
- The Text Note component can also be used on cards.
- The minimum height of the Statusbar component on cards is reduced to 58px.
- It is possible to filter on timestamp for an API query for alarms.
- The DHCP Server option in the LAN settings of a device incorrectly shows confirm and cancel buttons after toggling the option without making changes.
- Setting a location of a device does not focus the way pointer to the middle of the map.
- The firmware version shows True instead of the version.
- No error message is displayed when the name on an alarm trigger is too long.
- The card grid jumps out of place after publishing.
- High Y-axis values are cut off by the component border.
- It is hard to change the size of a component when it is located at the bottom of a page.