- IXON Cloud 2.24.1
- API version 0.1.129 (details)
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly.
- In the dialog to edit the location, the label for the location entry used to be called Name and is now called Location to better match the field.
- Defining the name of a new custom field starting with a number resulted in an error without feedback to the user. This situation is now avoided, it is not possible to start a custom field with a number.
- Long page names cut off in the portal did not give a proper tooltip. This has been fixed.
- The device details page shows which service the user has access to. For each service, the list always contained an unnecessary scroll bar. This scroll bar has been removed.
- In the device details page, the search bar only searched the Alarms list. This has been fixed. The search bar now also searches all services and pages.
- When inviting a user for device-specific access, the permission summary at the bottom of the dialogue box incorrectly stated that the user would be invited to a group. This has now been fixed.