- Week 10
- IXwebapp version: 2.14.1
- No new API version
What is the IXON weekly update?
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly with bug fixes, changes to the platform, and new features. This weekly update informs you of everything that was added to, changed, and fixed in the IXON platform this week.
Now, the user token expires every 24 hours, except when the login-option Keep me logged in is enabled. Then the access token expires in 30 days. This is in accordance with the NIST guidelines.
A search bar, like the one in the Portal, has been added to Studio too. This makes it possible to find a page or card faster, which saves time when looking for a specific page or card. The search can be done on Name and/or Title.
Device favorites, which are already available in the Portal, are now available in the Fleet Manager too.
When opening the time range selection (if available on a page) you can now choose between your time zone or the device time zone.
Now it is possible to see which connection is unstable, even when the Cloud Connection Status component has a small size. This gives the opportunity to take action and check the connection.
A horizontal reference line in a Line Graph or Period Barchart can be used to indicate some maximum value or a limit that is exceeded.
Besides showing data in hours, days, weeks, it is now also possible to use a quarter hour or half hour period for the interval.
Some product names have been updated, to keep them the same in all our communications. The following changes have been made:
- Premium branding → White Label Premium
- IXrouter3 4G → IXrouter3 4G/LTE
- IXrouter3 4G/Wifi → IXrouter3 4G/LTE & Wi-Fi
- Cards are not in alphabetical order when sorting by owner
- VPN status bar overlaps with component settings and buttons
- The option Add a page is available on a device when no additional pages are available
- Time zone picker in My profile section contains options which result in unclear data or even an error
- DHCP address reservations were limited to subnet mask 255.255.255.0
- Browser tab crashes if component’s Y-axis min = max (Error code: STATUS_BREAKPOINT)
- Live and single value don’t change header text color to value color
- Period Barchart:
- Overlapping labels on X axis
- Don’t zoom when there is a single value in the dataset