- IXON Cloud 2.37.1
- API version 0.1.182 (details)
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly.
- Events in the audit trail now also contain the IP address and approximate location of the actor.
- Devices that are rate limited or blocked have this information reflected in their status in the Fleet Manager device overview.
- Data sources are now sorted by name in the Fleet Manager.
- The Active Alarms Overview app is now compatible with assets.
- The asset overview in the Fleet Manager now also displays which device is linked to an asset.
- When you export a filtered audit trail, the name of the file will indicate that a filter has been applied.
- The source code of the Wear & Tear app is now available on Github.
- Fixed an issue on Android where login with Single Sign On would not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where scheduling a report would cause an additional report to be sent the same day.
- Fixed an issue where opening a bookmarked VNC WebAccess would sometimes not load correctly.
- Fixed an issue where sorting by description in the Fleet Manager asset list did not show starred assets at the top.