- IXON Cloud 2.35.1
- API version 0.1.176 (details)
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly.
- WAN to LAN 1:1 NAT: Easily access the machine from inside the company network. The IXrouter’s firewall options have been expanded with 1:1 NAT rules. It serves a similar purpose as port forwarding, while being easier to configure and use in comparison.
- VPN to LAN 1:1 NAT: Easily access the machine over the VPN connection. This feature is only relevant and available to M2M Cloud Cluster users. Regular users can remotely access the machine over VPN without needing VPN 1:1 NAT.
- VPN Source NAT: Enable communication from machine to server without each machine requiring a unique IP range or even unique IP address. This feature is only relevant and available to M2M Cloud Cluster users.
- Reports can now also be created in landscape orientation. This was previously limited to portrait orientation. Note that the orientation cannot be changed after a report has been created.
- Sub-assets can no longer be selected as preview device in the Studio.
- Fixed a bug where LAN to WAN limited access was not working with device templates.
- Fixed an issue where Data logging to MQTT broker did not work without a Live data or Historical data license. Datalogging to MQTT broker no longer requires a license, as originally intended.