- IXON Cloud 2.30.1
- API version 0.1.155 (details)
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly.
- An error banner will be shown on device pages in the Portal if there is a problem with data logging.
- The device connection status (online/offline) is now visible on all device settings pages in the Fleet Manager.
- To prevent unwanted disconnects when pushing an IXrouter configuration, the connected (VPN) users are now visible on all device settings pages in the Fleet Manager.
- Migration wizard performance has been improved when viewing a large device or user list.
- Portal and Fleet Manager performance has been improved in companies with a large list of devices.
- The VPN server label in the Cloud connection status component did not provide a clear designation for some M2M Cloud Clusters.
- Increasing or decreasing the map size would not always work as intended.