- Week 31
- IXwebapp version: 2.19.0
- API version 0.1.108 (details)
The IXON Cloud and IXON’s API are updated weekly.
- When a permanent user invite expires it is no longer removed from the user list, but marked red instead. This gives the opportunity to resend the invite again and allow the user to accept the invite within 14 days.
- It is now possible to resend user invites at any time. As a result, a new email is sent to the invited user and the invite expire time is reset to 14 days.
- Properties and custom fields from an IXrouter or IXagent can be displayed as a variable in text fields on pages and cards.
- For more information refer to the support article: Dynamic pages and cards.
- Organize your services in groups to more easily find and distinguish your services.
- Service groups are visible on a device in Fleet Manager, on Device Card Actions, and on the Web Access component. For the latter two, this is configurable.
- Service groups will also be automatically created when using the migration wizard.